1. Mobile Service Engineer
Due to our ever expanding workload and growth, we are currently looking for a new Mobile Service Engineer to join our Engineering Department.
All of our Engineers are expected to have a reasonable understanding of auto electrics and hydraulic systems, must be self motivated, enthusiastic and care about their work standards and operate on a “right first time” basis. A current clean driving licence is essential as are communication skills, flexibility and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Personal development is very important to us and therefore constant training is also given. Ideal candidates are Auto Electricians, Agricultural Engineers, Fork Lift Truck Engineers or Plant Machinery Mechanics. The successful candidate will cover the North West and North Wales area carrying out the repair, servicing and weight testing of vehicle tail lifts.
We offer you earning capabilities in excess of £30,000 pa, a service van, mobile telephone, uniform, Company Private Health Care and 28 days holiday per year (inc. UK bank holidays).
2. ENGINEERING VACANCY
Hours : 0800 – 1700 (40hr week) Occasional overtime available
Pay : Dependent on experience
Based in Workshop Facility in Maghull, Merseyside.
Skills required :
· Mig and Arc welding to high standard;
· Aluminium welding to high standard;
· Good knowledge of auto electrical systems;
· Fair knowledge of hydraulics;
· Must be highly organised;
· Tidy and able to work unsupervised;
· Experience of vehicle / trailer maintenance preferred;
· Fork lift truck licence would be an advantage.
Duties will include :
· Periodic maintenance and certification of customer tail lifts;
· Fabrication and repair of variety of steel and aluminium tail lifts;
· Smooth running and organising of workshop and yard;
· Working with the Service Dept to assist in the fast turnaround of Mobile Engineers;
The successful candidate with receive :
· Uniform and PPE;
· Private healthcare (on completion of 6 month probation);
· Possible company vehicle;
· In-house training;
· Manufacturer training;
· 28 days holiday / year (inc bank holidays).
This position would be ideally suited to someone who has served in the forces.
If you would like to apply for a position or would like to register your interest in working for Tail Lift Engineering in the future should
a suitable position become available, please send your current CV and covering letter to:
Tail Lift Engineering
Unit 15, Sefton Lane Ind. Est.,
Maghull, Liverpool, L31 8X
Or email: email@example.com
* Many thanks for your interest in Tail Lift Engineering *